httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Proposed Lua backport for 2.4
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 21:24:00 GMT
On 03/08/2013 08:22 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> From what I can see, that's exactly what it does...
>
> I plan on testing this weekend. Daniel, do you have any
> testing suites you use?

Okay, I'm being told I should stop being on Portland time and get back
to my usual day rhythm, so I'll cut the testing short and pick it up
again tomorrow.

What I've been able to piece together so far is at
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/mod_lua_test.lua
(You can see a test of this at http://apaste.info/mod_lua_test.lua )

it's a simple test that runs some functions (as a web page), compares
the result with what's expected and...yada yada yada.

Since a lot of the new functions/features are best tested with the
framework, I'll look into adding some more comprehensive testing via
just that, either on Saturday or Sunday.

With regards,
Daniel.