httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Proposed Lua backport for 2.4
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:49:24 GMT
On 03/08/2013 08:22 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> From what I can see, that's exactly what it does...
>
> I plan on testing this weekend. Daniel, do you have any
> testing suites you use?

I have some additions to the Perl framework we use, but that's mostly
for testing the LuaMapHandler (which no one uses*cough*). I was advised
not to push these changes into the test framework, as it'd break it (as
I understand it, we use it for 2.4 tests, not trunk tests), but once/if
the stuff gets backported, I'd be happy to put those tests into the
framework.

As for the rest, my tests have primarily been the actual work I have
made for the ASF and for myself.  However, as there are now people
wanting to test the API, I'll sit down tonight and work out a small test
suite, so people can see that the stuff works, and hopefully also get
some pointers on how to actually use mod_lua to its fullest. I'll let
you know as soon as I've come up with something worth sharing. In the
meantime, feel free to poke around the source code for fx.
modules.apache.org or paste.apache.org (both are in infra's svn repo,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/ ) and
see what I'm using there.

So, stay tuned, and I'll probably have something for you in a couple of
hours.

With regards,
Daniel.