httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1451633 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/ap_mmn.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h modules/proxy/proxy_util.c
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 19:21:03 GMT
Am 02.03.2013 15:12, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Is there any way you could add the #ifdef stuff? Since I lack
> a Windows and/or NetWare system, it would be better, I think,
> if someone who did actually fixed this instead of us simply
> removing it, and the person who fixed it was able to test
> the fix :)
sure ...
1st it breaks here:

CC   proxy_util.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: proxy_util.c
# ---------------------
#    2405:          const socklen_t addrlen = APR_OFFSETOF(struct
sockaddr_un, sun_path)
#   Error:                          ^^^^^^^
#   ';' expected
#   Too many errors printed, aborting program

this is because it should be apr_socklen_t; but when I fix this then
next is with the struct sockaddr_un ...

I've just ifdef'd this problemaric function which makes proxy_util.c
compile again for NetWare; lets see what Gregg says for Windows ...
http://svn.apache.org/r1451921

Gün.