httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <>
Subject Mention mod_disk_cache --> mod_cache_disk in upgrading.html for 2.4 ?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 07:22:21 GMT

looking at an old PR 39351
(, I was
searching for some information about the removal of mod_disk_cache from 2.4.

My understanding is that mod_cache_disk replaced it, but couldn't find
any information about it in the documentation.
I think it could worse adding a note in upgrading.html in the 2.4

The only thing I found was in "Changes with Apache 2.3.9" within CHANGES.

   *) mod_cache_disk: mod_disk_cache renamed to mod_cache_disk, to be
      consistent with the naming of other modules. [Graham Leggett]

Best regards

View raw message