httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.4 as GA
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:11:33 GMT
On 02/18/2013 09:34 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.4 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.4 GA.
> NOTE: The -deps tarballs are included here *only* to make life
> easier for the tester. They will not be, and are not, part
> of the official release.
>
> [ ] +1: Good to go
> [ ] +0: meh
> [ ] -1: Danger Will Robinson. And why.
>
> Vote will last the normal 72 hrs.

+1 on FreeBSD 9.0 with maintainer mode and Lua enabled.

configured fine, built fine, worked out of the box.
I have also been running 2.4.4 on modules.apache.org for some time now
(albeit a few revisions short of the hopefully official 2.4.4), and so
far no problems have arisen.

I got a few failures with the test framework, but that seems to mostly
be failures with the framework itself, notably IP expression/access
tests failed because I apparently wasn't connecting from 127.0.0.1 in
the tests.

With regards,
Daniel.