httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Fabien <fab...@apache.org>
Subject mod_macro has been added
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:45:36 GMT

Hello devs,

I've been given the go to add mod_macro to httpd trunk, see r1435811.

The module is in modules/core. There are English and French documentations
and extensive non regression tests. The module is compiled in with "most".
It is fully independent, i.e. I have not changed or modified core stuff
for the module. I think it is safe and may be considered for backporting
to 2.4, as well as the "Warning" directive added some time ago.

I'm not sure about how to advertise the use of the module. Possibly
something in the standard default configuration, maybe some carefully
designed example macros could be defined and use here and there to show
how great that can be?

Also, maybe some mention of the module should appear in "configuring" and
"sections" in the documentation?

--
Fabien