httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Time to rewrite/rethink modules.apache.org?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:00:44 GMT
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

I think you're contrasting httpd vs. infra and saying we didn't live
up to our end of the bargain. I'm not disagreeing with that, and I
guess "step up" is probably a bit misleading.

What I intended to convey was that people cared about this during the
last reboot (whether or not we fulfilled a committment properly), and
that 72h lazy was not enough consideration for them and the submitters
of data.

I could be totally misunderstanding you though.  Do you take issue
with slowing things down or is this a tangent?