httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Time to rewrite/rethink
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:04:26 GMT
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Daniel Gruno <> wrote:

> If you find a bug, post it to me or on the list, whichever you think is
> appropriate.

OK. Bug I found seems to be fixed (since about 2300 EST).
When I clicked on the link to modules.lua on projects.lua, there was some
Now it appears to be working. (and I just noticed that you sent me a
message indicating that.)

Several comments:
- Clicking remove project should probably prompt "Are you sure?".
- It would be nice if the <title> would change based on the page you are on
so that it is easier to use the browser's back/forward and history.

- Y

View raw message