httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Time to rewrite/rethink modules.apache.org?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:52:18 GMT

On 22 Jan 2013, at 22:29, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> This will be done by lazy consensus; If I hear no complaints within the
> next 72 hours, I will consider the subject agreed upon and start
> upgrading the site to the new system.

I object!

Not to the proposal: I have yet to review your candidate site.
But to the 72 hour timescale.  You should give it at least a weekend,
and then however long it takes to resolve any discussions arising.

The problem then comes when some discussion thread(s) get
stuck in a dead end.  Then you drop a 72-hour ultimatum on it!

--
Nick Kew