httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Time to rewrite/rethink modules.apache.org?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:55:23 GMT
On 01/25/2013 11:39 PM, Helmut Tessarek wrote:
> On 25.01.13 5:24 , Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> - Authors that have created or updated a module within the last two
>> years will be notified that there is a new site, and encouraged to
>> submit their modules to this site.
>
> I know, I don't have the right to vote, ..

Everybody has the right to vote, but not every vote counts.
We appreciate your opinion as much as the next person, and you're very
welcome to vote on the issue. But I feel I must state again, that this
is as much a vote about moving forward as it is a vote about specifics.
The old database will remain untouched, and if at any point in time, we
find a way to reintegrate the old data, we can do so if we choose.
But I find if very unlikely, having looked at the internals of the old
system.

With regards,
Daniel.