httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Helmut Tessarek <tessa...@evermeet.cx>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Time to rewrite/rethink modules.apache.org?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:51:24 GMT
On 24.01.13 14:18 , Daniel Gruno wrote:
> Although you could just click on 'browse modules' again, I'll take your
> suggestion into consideration :) Perhaps clicking the green tag button
> should just reset to 'no tags'

Yes, I saw that you can do that. As long as there are only a few tags, I guess
just clicking on browse again will do.
Also, in browse you can only select one tag. In search you can select more
than just one. Just mentioning it, since it is an inconsistency.

> As for the search, you're not just searching the module names, you're
> also searching the description of the modules. There appears to be a
> typo in the longer description of mod_authz_dynamic, erroneously
> claiming its name to be 'mod_authnz_dynamic', which is why it turns up
> when you search for 'nz' (or 'authnz').

Ok, I was only looking at the result that was displayed and I could not find
the 'nz' in the name of the module, nor the short description.

> We can discuss changing what exactly is being searched when a user enter
> a string, but perhaps such issues of fine tuning the engine is better
> put to purpose in a separate thread when the site has migrated and is
> free of any bugs that may be there.

Sure, I've several ideas. :-)

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek