httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fab...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_macro contributors?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:39:16 GMT

> The only unresolved contribution is:
>
> - Paul Mcilwaine <paul dot mcilwaine at gmail dot com>,
>   Mike Papper <michael at realgirlsmedia dot com>
>   (Mac OS X compiliation issue with boolean/false/true)
>
> Fabien -- can you review/describe it here?

It was a bug report about mod_macro compilation on MacOS X. It defines a
boolean type with true and false constants, which were clashing with
"typedef boolean { false, true };" that I was using. I just changed it to
"typedef mm_boolean { mm_false, mm_true };", and now I have removed it
anyway in my current dev version because apache does not use a boolean
type and I do not want to add one in order to blend in with the code.

--
Fabien.