httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fab...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_macro contributors?
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 16:51:56 GMT

> Can you respond with a list of mod_macro contributors, minor/bugfix or
> otherwise, so we can confirm there are no barriers to pulling it in?

I'm the author of mod_macro, I did it on my own.

Nevertheless, minor fixes, suggestions or help was provided by, as far as
I can see from my logs:
  - Gregg Smith <gregg at apachehaus dot com>
    (windows test)
  - Paul Mcilwaine <paul dot mcilwaine at gmail dot com>,
    Mike Papper <michael at realgirlsmedia dot com>
    (Mac OS X compiliation issue with boolean/false/true)
  - Vyacheslav Grebyonki <svl at dev4masses dot com>
    (documentation html style, will be turned to xml)
  - Marc Stern <marc dot stern at approach dot be>
    (escape and other issue reports)
  - Dirk Schreiner <Dirk dot Schreiner at tria dot de>
    (issue report with Apache 2.2)
  - Jorge Schrauwen <info at blackdot dot be>
    (64 bits compilation "dsp" file)
  - Marc M. Adkins <Marc dot M dot Adkins at doorways dot org>
    (Makefile for Windows compilation)
  - Axel Beckert <abe at debian dot org>
    (2 line fix to skip comments)

--