httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error preventing build of AIX on 2.4.x
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:54:21 GMT
I shall check ssl, but in the past ssl has always worked, only recently
have i been getting build messages from the build.

I'll add my build to http://dl.aixtools.net/test - maybe you can test more
quickly.

Note: files are installed to /opt and /var. I am choosing not to use /etc
so all root installation files can be in a single filesystem.