httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_macro contributors?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 01:19:30 GMT
On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM,  <fabien@apache.org> wrote:

>> Thanks Fabien. I am striking out on a valid e-mail for Dirk. Do you
>> recall if he even sent in a patch, and if so the size/scope?
>

> It was not a patch. It was a bug report about the "Warning & Error"
> directives which were coredumping on Apache 2.2 because of changes between
> 2.0 & 2.2. It triggered version 1.1.9 of mod_macro in November 2007.

The only unresolved contribution is:

 - Paul Mcilwaine <paul dot mcilwaine at gmail dot com>,
   Mike Papper <michael at realgirlsmedia dot com>
   (Mac OS X compiliation issue with boolean/false/true)

Fabien -- can you review/describe it here?

(I did send Mike a mail at his "new" work address and didn't CC dev@
but no response.)