httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Funny suggestion
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 07:46:25 GMT
Hi Jim,

Could you give a short overview of the differences between the "event" and
"optimized event" MPMs? I couldn't really figure out from a diff between
the two (apart support for short-lingering-close, log time zone formatting
optimization, and use of skip lists to keep track of timers), and couldn't
find much discussion about it on the dev list. What else is optimized? and
what performance benefits would one get by switching to eventopt?

Thanks!

- Jean-Sebastien