httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marion & Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1420377 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: docs/manual/mod/mod_lua.xml modules/lua/lua_apr.c modules/lua/lua_apr.h modules/lua/mod_lua.c
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:44:06 GMT
Here are a few things triggered by cppcheck.

Le 11/12/2012 21:08, humbedooh@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: humbedooh
> Date: Tue Dec 11 20:08:24 2012
> New Revision: 1420377

> Log:
> mod_lua: Add a lot of core httpd/apr functionality to mod_lua
> (such as regex matching, expr evaluation, changing/fetching server configuration/info
- see docs for a complete list).
> This also includes a bunch of automatically scraped functions, which may or may not be
super useful.
> Comments appreciated as always, especially on the more hacky bits.
>

> Modified: httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/lua/lua_apr.c
> --- httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/lua/lua_apr.c (original)
> +++ httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/lua/lua_apr.c Tue Dec 11 20:08:24 2012

I've put the parsed file on:
     http://people.apache.org/~jailletc36/lua_apr.html
Check it from there. Things noticed by cppcheck are red-marked.

Except the 'The scope of the variable '...' can be reduced' that can be
ignored, all the other remarks are relevant.

Especially:
      a useless apr_pcalloc (line 249)
      a out of bound access (line 321) --> I don't know if Rsha1 should
be [20] or if the loop should be limited to < 16
                                       this seems to be a cut and paste
error from lua_apr_md5
      a uninitialized variable (line 430)

CJ