httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail T." <mi+t...@aldan.algebra.com>
Subject Re: What happens, when a CGI program is invoked?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:17:12 GMT
On 05.12.2012 02:01, Nick Kew wrote:
> Back to that "maybe" answer, I don't know how well mod_rivet or websh
> are written, and whether they might impose a gratuitous overhead.
> Perhaps you could raise your concerns with their developers?
It certainly may be a module-specific thing, but it seemed to me, there
should be some generic way of bypassing a module's initialization
completely, if a request will not be handled by a module.

In my case, for example, the CGI-invocation belongs to a completely
different vhost than mod_rivet and websh...

    -mi