httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Question about revision 1070179 (mod_cache) that has been reverted on 2.4.x but not on trunk
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:02:15 GMT
Hi, list.

On trunk, we can find at revision 1070179
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=1070179) a
patch which is about:

     mod_cache: When a request other than GET or HEAD arrives, we must
invalidate existing
     cache entities as per RFC2616 13.10. PR 15868.

This was part of version 2.3.x, so it is present both on what became
2.4.x branch and what is actually trunk.

However, this patch was reverted on 2.4.x at revision 1208384
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=1208384).
Apparently it is still present on trunk.

I was wondering, if it should be reverted on trunk also ?

Best regards,
CJ