httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1419755 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/http/http_filters.c
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:15:26 GMT
On Monday 10 December 2012, Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> Just above this, there is the following comment :
>          /*
>           * Date and Server are less interesting, use TRACE5 for
> them while * using TRACE4 for the other headers.
>           */
> However, I don't see where the other headers are logged.

It's done in send_all_header_fields() which sends everything except
"Date" and "Server". The comment is here because the trace4 for the ",
headers:" string does not match the trace5 of the Server+Date header.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=963057

> Should something be added here to match the comment, or remove the
> comment ?

Neither. But maybe add a comment that points to
send_all_header_fields()?