httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fab...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_macro into apache ?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:47:47 GMT

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I've been a fan of mod_macro since day 1... in fact, my 1st ApacheCon
> preso in 2000 mentions it. I still use it. I still recommend it.

  - Rainer Jung                +1
  - Stefan Fritsch             +1
  - Nick Gearls                +1
  - Igor Galić                 +1
  - Nick Kew                   +1
  - MATSUMOTO Ryosue           +1

Good. I'm not sure when a conclusion is reached to whether the module is
"accepted" in core. Someone will tell me, I guess...

On the practical side, I do not think that my commit authorization on
apache svn server includes httpd. Maybe a committer can get the latest
version and commit the c and html documentation where it should belong. Or
I could do it, which would make it clearer if need be that I do donate the
code as I'm the author, if I'm given the authorization. Also I'm not sure
about whether it should be included or not in the default build.

--
Fabien.