httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject RE: Volunteers to drive an MSI build
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:20:44 GMT
On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 12:27 +0000, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group wrote:

> [...]

+1

There is far far far more httpd users on other operating systems than
windows, what next,  do binaries for all maintained RH, Suse, Gentoo,
BSD, debian...... and so on .... as well... I mean surely nobody wants
to be seen as catering for the minority and stuff the majority... if so,
then quit your sys admin job and join politics :)