httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jitesh Verma <jitesh.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help reqd. for httpd-2.4.2
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:24:20 GMT
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your reply.
I had added only the first 8 modules in httpd.conf. Remaining modules were
added later only when I started facing this problem. Reducing the number of
modules back to 8 does not make any difference with respect to this issue.
With these 8 modules httpd worked fine with port 80. The problem started
when I tried adding additional ports. Adding more ports is need of the
hour. I can not escape it. I have run strace with "follow the fork" option
(rather than single process). There are only 4 processess to follow. strace
output did not help. It does not indicate any error condition as such. I
can make it run as a single process by running httpd with -X option in
foreground. But I am not sure whether that is going to help. Anyway, I will
try that.

Thanks,
Jitesh