httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Deffontaines <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject [Patch] Support for Fallbackresource disabled
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:35:33 GMT
Greetings,

While providing support on IRC, I noticed that FallbackResource lacks a
'turn-off' switch.
Since it works in per dir config, it seems sane that it could be
valuable to turn it off in chosen subdirs.
This one liner patch adds support for the keyword 'disabled' (stolen
from userdir).
Of course, the pitfall is that you cannot fallbackresource to a resource
named "disabled".

This patch is against 2.4. I will commit the updated documentation and
suggest the same patch for 2.2 if this is accepted.

Regards,

Gryzor

--
"I never look behind me, my troubles will be few"
Supertramp