httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help reqd. for httpd-2.4.2
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:18:58 GMT
Hi Jitesh,
Am 10.10.2012 16:24, schrieb Jitesh Verma:
>      > We are able to access the box's GUI/Applets with "Listen 80"
>     directive in
>      > the httpd.conf.
>      > However, when we add another directive "Listen 9000" to
>     httpd.conf, httpd
>      > does not respond to HTTP request sent to port 80.
I just did a quick test with httpd-2.4.3 on Windows and NetWare, and
both work fine with your configuration:
Listen 80
Listen 9000

httpd serves both ports as it should.

One thing I found though: before I did look into the manual I did just
wrongly configure:
Listen 80 9000

this leaded to multiple crashes (on Windows) where nothing was logged to
the error log; but eventlog entries:

Fehlgeschlagene Anwendung httpd.exe, Version 2.4.3.0, fehlgeschlagenes
Modul libhttpd.dll, Version 2.4.3.0, Fehleradresse 0x00028628.

so seems we could here do a better check for the 2nd parameter ...

Gün.