httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Powered by" icon for httpd-2.4 needs update
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:17:23 GMT
Hi Daniel,
Am 04.10.2012 15:05, schrieb Daniel Gruno:
> Do we need to call a vote on this, or will all the pluses, that have
> been flying around in the thread, suffice? There seems to be an
> overwhelming majority supporting the use of
> http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apache_pb3.png
I dont think that we need a vote; I count at least 4 committers:
Eric, Rainer, Joe, and me
+ 2 other non-binding votes for pb3;
and 1 vote from Nick for pb2; this would usually make a vote pass - so
go ahead and commit the pb3 one to the 2.4.x branch, together with the
refreshed ones + svg which you committed to trunk;
and if you have more mood for this then would be cool if you would
commit to trunk one with 2.5 as version ... - just for those living at
the leading edge ... ;-)

thanks also from me for your effort!

Gün.