httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <>
Subject Re: "Powered by" icon for httpd-2.4 needs update
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:05:21 GMT
On 10/04/2012 02:13 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Can I assume that all the logos being proposed are donated
> to the ASF?
> I'm sure they are, but we need some sort of paper-trail
> to ensure. If someone is a committer with an iCLA then
> it's not really needed, but any from non-committers need
> verification.
> On Oct 4, 2012, at 6:41 AM, Guenter Knauf <> wrote:
>> Am 04.10.2012 05:15, schrieb Eric Covener:
>>> pb3 has my vote
>> yep, mine too, and is exactly what I had in mind!
>> Gün.
Heh, I'm quite sure both Gregg and I have filed our iCLAs and are
donating all of the images to the ASF :) but heck, just to formalize it:
I hereby donate any previously made and future Apache related logos to
the ASF. All fonts/feathers used are also licensed under the Apache 2.0
license, so that ought to cover it all.

Do we need to call a vote on this, or will all the pluses, that have
been flying around in the thread, suffice? There seems to be an
overwhelming majority supporting the use of

With regards,

View raw message