httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: "Powered by" icon for httpd-2.4 needs update
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 02:51:40 GMT
On 10/04/2012 04:45 AM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Am 04.10.2012 04:26, schrieb Gregg Smith:
>> On 10/3/2012 6:49 PM, Jie Gao wrote:
>>> What about "Apache HTTPD"?
>> +1
>>
>> httpd != Apache , but this is still part of the (Apache)SF last I looked.
>> Maybe write over the bottom-right of Apache the HTTPD justified right.
>> Like so maybe? HTTPD is syncopate too
>> http://people.apache.org/~gsmith/httpd/apache_pb2copy.png
> closer to what I meant;
> of course the colored "APACHE" should stay; but I would suggest to have:
> "Powered by httpd 2.4"
> above "APACHE" just like "Powered" and "2.4" is already above:
>
> (feather) Powered by httpd 2.4
>          A   P   A   C   H   E
>
> Gün.

Okay, seems we have a lot of options to choose from then :)

I'll paste the links to gregg's proposal, my initial (wrong) one and two
more which says "powered by httpd 2.4" in different ways:

http://people.apache.org/~gsmith/httpd/apache_pb2copy.png
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apache_pb.png
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apache_pb2.png
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apache_pb3.png