httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: "Powered by" icon for httpd-2.4 needs update
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:19:34 GMT
On 10/03/2012 08:20 AM, Jan Kalu┼ża wrote:

> Really thank for that. I see the images are already in trunk, would it
> be possible to have them also in 2.4 branch?
>
> Thanks,
> Jan Kaluza

Even though this is under the jurisdiction of the docs project, it is
still commit-then-review, which is why I didn't just steamroll it
through to 2.4 right away. That being said, if no one objects, I'll
backport the new images to 2.4 today and get rid of the animated gif
('cause we really don't need that one, do we? ;) ).

With regards,
Daniel.