httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which apr-util is really "desired" for the 2.2.X branch
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:51:45 GMT
I have downloading an apr-1.5.X via SVN.

They are working on a release of apr-util-1.5.1. I may not have looked
correctly, but I do not see a release of apr-1.5.0.

I have built against these versions with no issues I have noticed for httpd
(make check for apr-util-1.5.1 is not perfect) - however, as a packager I
would "prefer" to be packaging against/with known release numbers.

I shall package the current apr-1.5.0, but just call it "beta", and
apr-util once it is released.