httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Building the trunk
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:20:12 GMT
Dear dev,

Graham asked me to test out a new feature of the form auth module. So,
I checked out the trunk, and got into a bit of a tangle.

I checked out into
srclib/apr, and then I ran buildconf, and then I tried to run
configure. It tells me:

configure: Configuring Apache Portable Runtime Utility library...
configure: error: APR-util not found.  Please read the documentation.

Now, the apr-util trunk just contains a pointer to the apr trunk. I
did poke around thinking that I might find some
contributor advice that would cover this case, but apparently I was
too dense to detect it. Could someone help?

View raw message