httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken Link
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:53:04 GMT
Am 25.09.2012 17:28, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> This *really* seems like some tribal knowledge that more
> people should have...
>
> Heck, I'm even willing to learn!
Gregg and I did already shortly after 2.4.3 release create some binary
packages ...; these are just binaries only, not the fancy MSI installer,
but instead a simple batch file which does basically same (= fix the
conf files + create/start the service):
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/httpd_win/
if desired I can sign and move them to the release folder ...
would though be fine if some Windows folks here would 1st test them a
bit and give feedback before I do so ...
also if wanted we can put together same for 2.2.23 (again without MSI
installer)

also Gregg has build *-src packages of both 2.4.3 and 2.2.23 releases:
http://people.apache.org/~gsmith/httpd/releases/

Gün.