httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1387984 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:16:22 GMT
Am 20.09.2012 16:02, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
> printenv and test-cgi are not executable in Unix installs.
oh; I thought usual distros had these executable, but I admit I didnt
check into recent Linux versions ...

> We shouldn't have scripts which, out of the box, leak information
> about the system or configuration.
ok, I change the script in a way as printenv has (make shebang
in-active); but then we should probably also ommit the shebang fix which
is done for; even if #!C:/usr/bin/perl.exe is not the
default installation for Activeperl, there might be other perl
installations using this place, and making the script then executable by
default ...

View raw message