httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Claudio Caldato (MS OPEN TECH)" <claud...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Apache httpd 2.4.x on Windows
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:00:45 GMT
HI Mario,

Yes EOW was supposed to mean End Of Week, anyway good news, we should have a fix to review
ready by tomorrow.

In addition, if you guys are willing to consider it, we would like to make some changes to
the build infrastructure on Windows, anyway this is a complete separate work item, we can
discuss it after we are done with the bug.

More news tomorrow
Claudio