httpd-dev mailing list archives

From John Mao <john....@calxeda.com>
Subject ARM servers for Apache HTTP web server project
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:20:14 GMT
I wanted to let you all know that Calxeda (and a major system OEM to be named later) is donating
a 24-node cluster of ARM servers to the ASF.  We are currently working with the ASF infrastructure
team to get this cluster deployed, with a goal of getting it up and running within the next
2-3 weeks.  We hope this will be useful in building out an ecosystem within the Apache community
and envision it as the first set of server-grade ARM systems that can be purposed as a CI,
build, and test cluster.

If there is any interest in getting the project to take advantage of this new hardware, we
would love to have your help.

I'm not on the mailing list, so please CC me on any correspondence if interested in helping
or want more information about Calxeda and our ARM-based SOCs.

Thanks,

John Mao
Calxeda