httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] httpd 2.2.23 release
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:42:24 GMT
FYI: I get an error message from configure that I do not understand.

+ ./configure
                --enable-layout=AIX
                --with-apr=/opt/bin/apr-1-config
                --with-apr-util=/opt/bin/apu-1-config
                --with-mpm=worker
                --enable-ssl
                --enable-mods-shared=all > build/aix/configure.out
Package openssl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `openssl.pc'
No package 'openssl' found

However, the packaging proceeds fine. And I get an
"It Works" message.

Will add "beta" in name in http://dl.aixtools.net/httpd

p.s. If it is not appropriate to add a URL by non-ASF - please slap gently
:)