httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: undesired modules loading
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:43:06 GMT
It's '--enable-maintainer-mode' which introduces this behavior. When
being built for mere mortals, we are much nicer as far as which
modules are built and loaded by default....

Maybe --enable-maintainer-mode should be renamed --enable-developer-mode

On Aug 18, 2012, at 4:07 PM, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:

> I built 2.4.3 with the options
>
> ./configure \
>            --prefix=$tdir \
>            --with-apr=$adir \
>            --with-apr-util=$adir \
>            --without-ssl \
>            --without-crypto \
>            --disable-cache \
>            --without-distcache \
>            --enable-maintainer-mode
>
> but then noticed in the error_log some garbage about
>
> [Sat Aug 18 12:26:23.182875 2012] [ssl:warn] [pid 82399:tid 140735220779360] AH01873:
Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
> [Sat Aug 18 12:26:23.183039 2012] [lbmethod_heartbeat:notice] [pid 82399:tid 140735220779360]
AH02282: No slotmem from mod_heartmonitor