httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r1377475 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/mod_lua.xml docs/manual/style/scripts/prettify.js modules/lua/lua_vmprep.h modules/lua/mod_lua.c modules/lua/mod_lua.h
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:05:43 GMT
On 08/27/2012 11:59 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group wrote:

> Thanks. I guess you noticed that I found more important issues with the code than this
comment :-)

> Regards
>
> Rüdiger

I've tried my best to correct the errors you mentioned, but I'm having
some trouble figuring out how the input filter should pass along data to
the next in the chain. What I have currently is this:

/* Get the output from Lua's yield() as a string */
const char* output = lua_tolstring(L, 1, &olen);
/* Make a bucket for it */
pbktOut = apr_bucket_heap_create(output, olen, 0, c->bucket_alloc);
/* Add it to the brigade */
APR_BRIGADE_INSERT_TAIL(pbbOut, pbktOut);
/* Do something more here involving cleanups or..?? */

But then what? Am I supposed to make a call to some ap_*_brigade
function? I've checked some of the example filter modules, but I can't
seem to find any suitable way of doing this other than finishing up the
brigade and returning APR_SUCCESS in the end.

Any pointers (or some code) would be much appreciated. I have plenty
imagination, but my httpd C API knowledge can be somewhat lacking at
certain points.

With regards,
Daniel.