httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Update on your 2.2 RM
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:44:15 GMT
Sorry, I'm not ignoring the list (entirely).  Seems Thunderbird and my ISP
have decided not to dance anymore and it looks like I'm spending Thursday
doing some fundamental email restructuring (sigh).  Hopefully I'll have the
list traffic back sometime by Friday, thanks to Jeff, Reindl, and Steffen
for your review, I didn't read Ruediger, Rainer, or Jim as voting one way
or another - even with my vote there is still a missing PMC +1 for release.

Rainer, are your observations a regression?  Because the security issues are
relatively minor, I took this opportunity to update to a slightly refreshed
autoconf (not a radically new version, nor the last in that version minor
which barfs on our configure.in and m4 files)... so it's possible I had
introduced this.  If not a regression, please confirm.