httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1374185 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/lua/mod_lua.c
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:24:55 GMT
On 08/17/2012 12:19 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Daniel,
> Am 17.08.2012 11:41, schrieb humbedooh@apache.org:
>> Author: humbedooh
>> Date: Fri Aug 17 09:41:46 2012
>> New Revision: 1374185

>> Log: (empty)
> can you please also provide a log entry?
>
> Gün.

I'm very sorry about that, something ate my log entry, it seems.
I can provide one here if that will do the trick:

mod_lua: Allow scripts handled by the lua-script handler to set a return
code that will be sent to the client, such as 302, 500 etc. This will
allow scripts to be able to f.x. redirect a user to another page by
returning 302.

If there's anything else I do (somewhere I need to provide this entry),
I'm all ears.

With regards,
Daniel.