httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Claudio Caldato (MS OPEN TECH)" <>
Subject Fix for Windows bug#52476
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:13:18 GMT
Please code review the fix and let me know if you find any issue.

Attached is the proposed patch for

Summary for code reviewers:
If AcceptFilter is 'connect' or 'none', we read data from socket on worker thread. We use
blocking recv and assign context->overlapped.Pointer to heap allocated buffer. It is the
same procedure as in case of 'AcceptFilter data', but done in worker thread to keep listen
thread unblocked.

It looks like context with overlapped.Pointer == NULL is not processed correctly in windows
version of httpd. It may be related to the fact that winnt_insert_network_bucket() rejects
context records with overlapped.Pointer == NULL

Please advise on what the next step(s) should be.

View raw message