httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Claudio Caldato (MS OPEN TECH)" <claud...@microsoft.com>
Subject Fix for Windows bug#52476
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:13:18 GMT
Please code review the fix and let me know if you find any issue.

Attached is the proposed patch for
server\mpm\winnt\child.c

Summary for code reviewers:
If AcceptFilter is 'connect' or 'none', we read data from socket on worker thread. We use
blocking recv and assign context->overlapped.Pointer to heap allocated buffer. It is the
same procedure as in case of 'AcceptFilter data', but done in worker thread to keep listen
thread unblocked.

Note:
It looks like context with overlapped.Pointer == NULL is not processed correctly in windows
version of httpd. It may be related to the fact that winnt_insert_network_bucket() rejects
context records with overlapped.Pointer == NULL

Please advise on what the next step(s) should be.

Thanks
Claudio