httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "PKU-bswen" <bs...@pku.edu.cn>
Subject RE: A possible bug found // RE: svn commit: r783 - /release/httpd/
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:22:25 GMT
The cited documentation seems to apply only to Windows Server 2003?
As I've tested, free() didn't seem to resolve to _free_dbg on Windows Server
2008 + VS2010, or on Windows Server 2012 + VS2012.
The installed httpd-2.4.3 binaries just can not run if the code is not
changed. So please verify why that could happen.

Bing

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:22 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: A possible bug found // RE: svn commit: r783 - /release/httpd/

I don't think a source code change should be required.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/we1whae7(v=vs.80)

"When the application is linked with a debug version of the C run-time
libraries, free resolves to _free_dbg. For more information about how the
heap is managed during the debugging process, see The CRT Debug Heap."