httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch>
Subject Re: mpm-event-optimization
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:53:07 GMT
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> About 4 months ago we moved Paul's event optimization stuff
> to its own branch, and since then no work as been done on it
> at all...
> I'd like for us to consider putting it back into trunk, so we
> can work out the bugs and issues and getting it up to snuff.
> This is in conjunction with my effort to reboot 'simple' (which
> I've been working on externally)...

But there have been quite a few bugfixes in trunk's mpm event since the
branch. We should get these into 2.4 first before we do radical changes in
trunk. There are also the patches from

but I didn't have enough cycles to finish and commit those, yet.

Of course, this should not prevent anyone from committing improvements to
the mpm-event-optimization branch.

View raw message