httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mergeinfo ignorance
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:45:47 GMT
I for sure don't use 'svn merge' and am likely guilty (and the
orig post clearly indicates) of this... For awhile, svn merge
was as wonky as hell, so I simply skipped using it and instead
used the svn.merge script which, for the curious, does a simple
diff and patch.

I'm guessing that things are better now ;)