httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Adopt the comments.a.o system to the 2.2 and 2.4 branch of the httpd docs
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:10:38 GMT
On 09 Jul 2012, at 12:12 AM, Mads Toftum wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 10:33:56PM +0200, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> [ ] +1: Adopt the comments.a.o system in the 2.2 and 2.4 branch of docs
>> [ ]  0: I don't care
>> [X] -1: Don't adopt the system, because....
>>
> Only trunk is CTR.

The way I understand it what's been built is a comments system that allows end users to annotate
the existing documentation, it doesn't represent a system that allows the documentation to
be modified directly in any way.

As I understand it, the comments are not versioned at all, meaning that it makes no sense
to say "CTR" or "RTC", as there is no "commit" in the comments system.

Would it be possible to clarify?

Regards,
Graham