httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Deffontaines <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: Date of httpd releases and CHANGES file
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:09:22 GMT
On 19/07/2012 12:01, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2012, at 11:57 AM, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
>
>> The CHANGES file does not describe the date of each release in its
>> content. (example : http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.4 )
>>
>> Currently, it seems to me the way to find out when httpd-2.4.X was
>> released is to look for "last modified" date of files at
>> http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/ or to browse the mailing list
>> archives.
>
> The STATUS file inside each release gives this information:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> --

Excellent that information is available. Sorry I didn't see it before
posting.
I still find it is "not easy" to find for people on the website, and
that the date of each release either be added to the CHANGES file or
that the STATUS file be linked for each branch from httpd.a.o , like the
CHANGES file is.

Vincent

--
"I never look behind me, my troubles will be few"
Supertramp