httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1362317 - in /httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk: CHANGES-FCGID modules/fcgid/mod_fcgid.c
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:20:21 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Most of that is not user-visible stuff for CHANGES.  (CHANGES would be
> barely usable by users if every refactor or other code improvement was
> described therein.)
>
> "Improved logging for AAA handling" perhaps?

   Sure -- I just didn't want it to go unremarked, mostly in case
there was some edge case I didn't test (although I tried to get 'em all)
and it bit someone down the road.  Please adjust as you see fit,
or I can later on.  Cheers,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 088335A9
GPG Key Fingerprint: 86CD 3297 7493 75BC F820  6715 F54F E648 0883 35A9