httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <>
Subject Comments requested on proposed 2.2 patch - keep or nyx
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:59:38 GMT
   I've had the patch for SSLProxyMachineCertificateChainFile added to
the 2.2 STATUS for a while. There hasn't been much movement so I wanted
to reach out to see if some fellow committers could spare the time to
help push it along. Or - on the flip side - if folks do not think it is
worth pursuing, I can nyx it from the STATUS file. Timing wasn't the
best as a lot of us were focused on 2.3 -> 2.4 at the time.

FWIW, I have been using this update in production environments since it
was proposed.

Daniel Ruggeri

View raw message