Hi guys,

I guess I'm the 'nice guy from Microsoft' :)

Sorry for the long silence. I have been waiting for one of our developers to finish other projects in order to start looking at httpd issued on windows. Things are getting better now so I should have a developer available in the next 2-3 weeks.

Claudio

From: Mario Brandt [jblond@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:18 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Status of Windows-work for 2.4.x

Is here any progess? Since there is a nice guy from microsoft, we should use that!

Mario

Send from my toaster via IPv6

On Thursday, May 17, 2012, Gregg Smith wrote:
On 5/14/2012 6:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
On May 13, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Steffen wrote:

No news from here too. Complaints from the Win community are growing.

I know that I've pinged MS for help and that we rec'd some
offers from MS engineers to assist us. Have we taken advantage
of that?
Last I saw from MS was this
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201204.mbox/%3C391F7185EB3C0941A9DC21C4BB06EACB075134@BL2PRD0310MB349.namprd03.prod.outlook.com%3E

unless replied to off list, I see no reply to Claudio's questions. This is beyond my understanding so I stayed mum.