httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chang Bongjae <bongjae.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLOSE_WAIT problem
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 02:55:14 GMT
Thank you, Andrew.

If I understood this issue correctly, I think this issue has nothing to do with a pool size.

But, I will take your advice and ask on the users list with more specific configurations if
they will need(Actually I also asked this on the users list. :-) )

Most of users(or devs) thought this was normal behavior of Apache and I could also understand
the current logic. So I just stated my views.

Thanks!

Regards,
Bongjae Chang

2012. 5. 26. 오전 1:09 Andrew Oliver <acoliver@gmail.com> 작성: